Feedback

Hi, it's Mizuki & Chihiro.
Today we're going to talk about the feedback of our final presentation.



From Mizuki
I'm so glad that all of the classmates said our presentation was good and convincing. Everyone seems understand our plan. One of them said "I could feel their enthusiasm about LGBT issue."
About the presentation itself, we prepared well so, it went really smooth.
Since we didn't read the script, I think we could actually "speak".
The one thing that we could improve is that our English. If I used more rich grammar or vocabulary, our presentation could be more appealing.
Through this assignment, I could learn so many thing about LGBT issues including conversion therapy. And these knowledge inspired me a lot.  I hope that many people will get knowledge about LGBT people and discrimination against LGBT people will be eliminated. We should see people not as their gender, but as an individual.

From Chihiro
This time, we gave a presentation as an organizer of fictitious NGO group named Spectrum Japan. It was good opportunity to settle our researches. I believe classmates enjoyed the contents and promotion video.
Through the survey, preparation and my experience, I realized culture such as film or drama has power to expand knowledge.
On the other hand, I felt there is not enough recognition of LGBT issue in Japan. Actually, I didn't know about conversion therapy before watching " Boy erased" but the movie made me aware the serious situation in the US. It definitely can be said the chance to got knowledge and " Knowledge leads to understanding" was  our mission statement. I hope people, not only in Japan, learn this important issues from culture and tell the knowledge to their friends. It is not difficult way.


コメント

人気の投稿