Perspective from an achiever

I am a American teenage boy in Israel. After reading websites such as www.peoplechange.com, I concluded that the written contents are  totally agreeable.

Elaine Berk answered to my question which asked how can I become a fine straight male, She said SSA (Same Sex Attraction ) is about emotional thing to be affirmed and accepted by other males. Through some readings, I knew I just needed masculine bonding because I couldn’t got approval from my dad nor male friends when I was a child.It was not only that they even neglected and abused me and the situation leaded me to know inappropriate male model. I blamed myself and thought I have done something wrong or I am inferior to other men. Then, I started believing that being gay and it cannot be changed which media and activists repeat.

In the therapy, I re-evaluated my life and consider which choice would give me happiness. At first it was hard to get away from such messaged from media. However, as learning from reading materials Elaine told me to, I changed.

I believe same sex partner cannot be satisfied their true emotional needs and the relationship hardly last. It means cycle finding new one becomes endless and it is like a addiction.

As someone living in Yeshiva, I realized I hope to join religious lifestyle involves marrying woman. I rebuild myself as a male person and no longer envy other men. I seek to have fun a heterosexual relationship and now I can bond with men as a friend. This will make my inner powerful and strong.


Www.voicesofchange.net. (n.d.). Retrieved from http://www.voicesofchange.net/

コメント

人気の投稿